Saturday, October 19, 2013

Aura high pearled blusher - 545 amareto


I apologize for the yucky images, it has been for months now, in my make-up bag.


I discovered this brand i previously talked about in another post (Aura lipstick, that was) and i know it's not accessible anywhere, since it's a Serbian brand. I live in the west of Romania and i can find it in dm stores around here.
After buying the lipstick and the nailpolish, which i was super pleased by, i wanted to search some reviews of other Aura products and i found so few, most of them in languages i needed translation from.
Getting back to my subject, this blush is so smooth and satiny, has no smell and it comes with a good price. There are more shades, but i chose this for contouring purposes, to be honest. And it does a great job, in my opinion. The sparkles are only visible in the sun and otherwise it just looks smooth and natural.
I like to use it as eyeshadow, also, as you can probably notice in the pic above, makes my eye color stand out more. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate