Friday, July 26, 2013

Cheapy mini haul


I went out to buy some face masks or something to make my pores smoother. I bought one peeling mask and nose strips. I will get back with details, if they're any good.

After months of wearing lipstick exclusively, i missed a lipgloss so much that i got a miss sporty one, that smells like bubble gum (thing i hated about it years back) and i chose a peachy, non-glittery color.
 For my horrible nails - which are cheaping more and more since i work in a clothing store- i had to buy a nude color and this one is Rimmel's 60 seconds 'let's get naked' nail polish. It's a perfect blush color and i'm glad it's not a boring nude.

 And the last thing i swatched is this purple-plum-mauve eyeshadow, which i feel like it's very much needed when i look washed out (most days, to be honest).
I got back to my Rocket volume mascara and since my Bourjois waterproof clubbing eyeliner pencil is consuming so fast i picked up express liquid eyeliner from Maybelline, also. I remember liking the blue one.

Have a great day!

Now, please excuse me, the cat is waiting for me...
...oh, wait...that's my side!

2 comments:

  1. Aiii ce-mi place fardul de ochi! Şi mai mult îmi place pisicuţa! :)) Să-ţi trăiască! Pup

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate