Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Can you find the difference?

 Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin, shade 180 - Sand beige. There's nothin new to this.
But something is...

I bought one of them last week and after days of feeling yucky and not flawless, i took it and stared at it...the next day i did the same...i shaked the hell out of it....nothing...i had the same poor coverage, the streaks underneath the eyes, things that didn't happen ever before! I hadn't changed my moisturiser, i couldn't find the explanation until i took it again and ta-daaa...the SPF turned higher, like the one for normal/dry skin, in order to improve it and make it more natural-feeling and bla-bla...in my case, it's not an improvement, i like the gooey consistency and the tight feeling, cuz that's how it does the perfect job for my needs!

Now i'll just hope i won't have to stock up lots of colorstays with spf 6 :(

Aaand since Rocket Volume was not pleasing me as much and since Sexy curves was discontinued i took the chance of trying the Bourjois Beauty Full Volume mascara, on sale, of course. It will be my single chance. :) It resembles very much to Colossal by Maybelline...even the smell! The lashes aren't stiff enough for my taste and i don't like it much.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate