Saturday, June 08, 2013

NYX cream blush - Sleek True Color Lipstick - NYX Slim Eye pencil

 I chose the shade Natural, which i thought it would be a more peachy pink. I see it as a soft pink, very natural and pretty. The texture is amazing, i use it on colorstay foundation and it applies smoothly and it can be build up. I also wore it as a lip color and i loved it! :)
 I think it's a great product!
 It gives glow and it doesn't become matte or powdery, exactly what i wished for!
 I got 2 Sleek True color lipsticks in colors Barely There and Coral Reef. Barely there is orangey on me and Coral Reef is way to bright for me. I like their texture, their finish and their wear experience, but the colors are tricky. I was tempted to buy Papaya punch, but i'm glad i didn't. I was looking for great colors to make me look bright and fresh, but Coral Reef is overly pigmented for my fair skin and dark hair. But if i were redhead, it would've made a great choice, i.m.o!
 Here they are swatched. I took pictures of me wearing them on my lips, but i hated how they looked and didn't post them(as usual). :P
 And my last item was NYX Slim Eye Pencil in shade Taupe. It's a light brown that i can't wear on my waterline, like i wished, it's now as pigmented to be noticeable. It's weird. I will sharpen it and try again or wear it on my upper lash line, sometimes. It's also an eyebrow pencil, which i find weird, i didn't try it on my eyebrows because of the color - i use a darker one since i dyed my hair black, again.

Hope it was helpful,
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Woow!!! the color is so awesome!!! i am in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate