Saturday, February 09, 2013

Nivea BB Cream 5in1 Beautifying moisturizer


 I bought it, suspecting it of having a strong scent, on offer that gave away nivea make-up removing towlettes with it and i thought that if i wanted it to try and it won't suit me, i'd still have something to use. But, i was right. Using this BB-cream is like spraying the classic nivea deodorant in your face!
 I chose the LIGHT shade and i would agree with the shade name medium-rose-beige, at least!
 If this looks light to you, call me blind.


Aaand this is my match with Nivea BB-Cream in shade 'light'. Very 'beautifying, huh? :)

I don't like anything about it, in my opinion it's just a tinted moisturizer, without overdoing its job, moisturising, that is! I didn't feel moisturized, at all, and i used olay beauty fluid before it! It didn't blend or cover much, either. The scent fades by time, but i can't imagine who would love this feature of this bb cream.

Hope it was useful,
'Till next time, all the best wishes!

7 comments:

  1. http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/2013/02/liebster-award.html te-am nominalizat la Liebster award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought med/ dark waste of money looks terrible , patchy not good even color , first time put on washed straight off tryed with foundation brush , looked like I been baked in oven ... :( another item to add to bought it tryed it binned it list !!!! Only good thing to say nice smell ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry u didn't find my review before u bought it :(

      Delete
  3. OMG I'm so glad I didn't buy it! I was tempted today but I resisted, and when I got home I read your review. Thank you for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree. Bought the light today, and I'm not THAT white (just average Caucasian). It's too damn dark and it doesn't cover. I wasn't planning on buying it, otherwise I would've researched it first which would've prevented me to waste the money :/

    The 'light' seems to be for people with a darker skintone or that are tanned. I'd say it might be perfect for olive skintones. I don't understand why it's so hard for companies to actually make creams for light skin, not steak-brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had read this review before buying, I also bought light. My skin tone is pale, and I usually go for foundations with a yellow-ish base, never red. I hate the red-based foundations.

    I've tried using this light BB cream 3 times now, the first time I used it my skin went orange, did not blend well, looked patchy and actually made my skin feel drier, I had a massive orange neck line, there was a lot of build up around hair line, and made me look like I had a moustache. Washed it off straight away.

    Second time, I exfoliated and moisturised first, thinking that would make it look less patchy, well it didn't. I even tried using minimal amounts thinking maybe I just used too much last time, no, still looked stupid.

    Finally, I mixed it in with my usual moisturiser, which just gave it crap coverage and didn't look any better. I'm annoyed that I've got to chuck this in the bin because it wasn't dirt cheap..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate