Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Balea tinted hair conditioner - brown


 I was thinking about giving a break to hair mask and go for something lighter, like a conditioner. I went to my nearest dm store and saw the Balea conditioner for brown hair, natural or dyed.
 It looks like a bad selftanner and it can stain your hands in the shower if you have really dry skin, but it washes away. Put it in your hair just like a regular conditioner and let it soke for a minute or two. The effect is immediat. As you can see from the pictures of my hair i have it dyed medium/dark brown and the copper-red reflexes are from this conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and silky just like it's suppose to, but it also gives a nice shimmery tint to it. The smell is vanilla ...something, in my opinion, not very heavy.
Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate