Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Nivea lipbalm vitamin shake

You never know with these lipbalms, its such a lottery! Swirly colors in a great nivea lip balm, this time. I didn't like the natural stuff, greeny one. I was so intrigued by this and hardly took the chance to try it and i'm happy i did, cuz it seems like a gloss on the lips and it really makes a difference.
 Soft, silky, rosy pink and no perfume, although it says on the packaging it has a slight acai and apple aroma. My lips get dry and pale (especially before i eat) during day, kinda lose contour. :) Does that happen to you? This little fella' is my help in 'resuscitating' my lips from now on!

 This is how it looks on my straight face of the day :)) Geez, i hate my camera, it makes me look as if i reflect in a spoon or something, it curves my face or somehow :)) Whewwwwwwwwwww  8}
Resembles so good to a pinkish gloss and its so easy to put on, anytime, anywhere, no stress, i like it!



1 comment:

Popular Posts

Translate