Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Garnier BB Cream for oily/combination skin

 I chose the light shade. Swatched above, directly to my face.

 I didn't see any post in which someone would mention the stingy feeling it gives to the eyes when it's first set to the skin, like strong alcohol right in your face, that lasts a few seconds.
This is how it looks blended:
 The right side of my face is wearing only the BB Cream and the left side has foundation on top (Affinitone - Natural Rose, from Maybelline). As you can notice, Garnier BB Cream is a great base for foundation. It gives more coverage and the face is more natural looking by having less product. If i use only foundation i put on a much more amount than i put with the bb cream & foundation, one layer each. So, for me its a great product. It also mattifies nicely and holds better the foundation, but worn alone, the bb cream shines after 3 hours.
I can say it does give nice coverage and from the first picture i posted you can notice how the shade is far from my skin tone and in the picture below, right side of my face, bb cream has adapted and looks very good, in my opinion.

 With foundation on top.
Garnier BB Cream just started my haunt for BB Creams. I intend to try other brands since it really makes a flawless makeup base and a nice, natural look for lazy days, worn alone.
What's on my BB Cream wishlist is Lioele Triple Solution, recommended by Shaaanxo.

4 comments:

  1. My skin feels very well with this, and with only one blotting round noon - which is something I can't achieve with anything else I've tried before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great used as a base!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, Adele! Must try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate