Friday, January 13, 2012

L'oreal LumiMagique line

Looking forward to trying this new range of L'oreal which i think it will be my basic kit for spare time and going out...or who knows, maybe on daily basis if it matches my skin and lasts a moderate amount of time on, because during week i need long lasting makeup - crazy schedule-proof! :P

Anyhow, it looks great, foundation comes in lots of light shades (porcelain rose, rose linen?, porcelain pearl -something like this) and it may be that something i was looking for in a long time!

Already seen in  my city and february is my lucky month :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like L'oreal's foundation, but I can never find a shade light enough to match my skin tone. Who knows, maybe I'll find it in this new collection!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate