Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bourjois blush

 Too much Bourjois lately?
I really wanted a blush that gives that smooth and radiant look and i thought this might help me. But no, it seems like it's an ordinary blush, very soft, but very subtle in the same time. If u want not to worry about 'excessive blushing' this is for you. U can't put too much on. The color range is wide, but most of them are golden based. I looked for a peachy toned, actually and ended buying this golden pink. On top of foundation looks just like any plain pink blush. I will try next time some sephora brand i tried recently (new collection, a glowy peach, not the simple sephora blushes). Coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate