Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bourjois sweet kiss lipstick in Rose corset 46

 I always like peachy lipsticks better than pink ones. I think it complements my skin and the whole look.
...although it looks truly pink in this pictures it really isn't. The name also suggests a true rose but it really is more on the orange side, believe me! :)

 I became a fan of Bourjois brand lately and this lipstick is no disappointment. I love the shade, the texture, it's long lasting and more importantly it didn't give me allergic reactions yet. :P
It's a matte lipstick, it may dry the lips but alternating and using lip balm makes it worth wearing it. I also tried another beautiful shade Rose innocence, i think it's called...it will be my next purchase.
Go try it for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute colour and the packaging is really cute too!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad to hear that this is more of a peachy pink, because i've been looking at watches online hoping it is before i buy it online :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate