Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Avon post from a non-Avon fan

 Mocha Latte quad. I can say it's all you need from the brown range, the textures are nice, the colors beautiful, 2 semi-matte and 2 pearly. Good price for what it offers. I really like it. Top right is my favourite, makes green eyes pop! :)


 Extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra fuckin LASTIN! Won't come off with pompon's tissues, Herbagen makeup remover, what should i buy to make this damn mascara come off 100% before i take my skin off? Otherwise, is nice. :D  Separates. The little coam is nice, too. I don't wanna think about the Extra Lasting foundation 8-]

2 comments:

  1. I have this quad and I'm totally in love with it, I use it everytime I do my make-up, for eyebrows, for eyes, for contouring.
    I really like the brush the mascara comes with and going to the Extralasting foundation.. I have recently done a review, I'm so in love with this foundation I could wear it even when I sleep. you should try it too . kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u very much for ur comment, Karmen! I just followed u, great blog! :*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate