Thursday, November 04, 2010

Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara L'Oreal


I start describing it by using the word 'interesting'...yes, this is an interesting mascara. The brush is made of silicon i guess, is easy to use, i.m.o, but the thing that makes it different is the thickness of the paste. If u've tried it, u know what i mean. Its like u have to spread the paste from bottom to top of ur lashes, is kinda gluey, but not in a bad way, cuz it gives u enough time to do so. It dries ok, accepts 2 coats, but from the first one i can say it's enough - for the first time ever, in my life! I usually wear 2-3 coats, but Telescopic does the trick with half the job. I can say its a good one. I wouldnt recommend it to beginners.

It happened to cry and it looked just fine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate