Thursday, November 04, 2010

L'Oreal Color Riche Star Secrets Lipstick Doutzen Kroes 717


This is my new favourite item! I absolutely love it and i'm not giving it a break since i bought it (as u can see)

Its very hard to take good pictures indoors. Sorry for the bad pictures.

The quality of my lips skin has improved visibly since i use it, it lasts pretty long and really hydrates. Looks awesome all the time, this lipstick has amazed me. The color is so sweet and beautiful, even with the glitter and everything. It looks really well in any light, trust me! This has to be tried to see it for urself, its that kind of thing ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey my mum loves this lipstick and was wondering is there anywhere on the internet your can buy them because they have been discontinued in Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Rubia! Unfortunately, i don't know any site that sells this anymore, i believe it was a limited edition. Sorry! I loved it, too!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Translate