Sunday, May 30, 2010

Palette Color & Gloss 4-99 Dark Cherry



Okkkayyy, so i though it would look like, although i hoped it wouldnt quite like the girl on the hair dye box :P From my past experience with Palette color&gloss, shade no. 3 which turned out almost black, i said to myself that 4-99 will look pretty dark with purple/violet reflexes. After 4 washes it looks like this, and yes i'm in sunlight.



If u're not sure about one shade from this range of Palette, just do it and count a few tones darker (browns)

1 comment:

  1. My hairdresser put this in my hair. My natural hair is light to medium brown with a lot of warm golden and reddish tones. We did this as a low light, and it's beautiful. I love this colour and I'm considering doing it all over next time.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate