Saturday, May 08, 2010

alverde - naturkosmetik Eyeshadow - Mauve harmony 34



I've been searching for a while, now for something very similar to this little thingie :) A cool, but coloured eyeshadow that didn't scream 'look at me' and complemented my eyes. It's made of natural ingredients, so what can i say besides 'lucky me '?!:D

The texture is nice, shimmery, soft...just great!
I think this shade looks great on anybody, regardless of the eye colour. I noticed a bunch of other eyeshadows that looked good, also, like beautiful browns, greens, hot violet & mauve, so u have a variety to choose from ;) They come cheap and if it's true what they say about the ingredients, alverde is my new pal :D

2 comments:

  1. Sincera sa fiu, mie mi se par lipsite de pigment, si nerezistente sub orice baza sau primer. Am avut si eu 2, le-am folosit de cateva ori, sa vad daca le-o ajuta ceva sa dureze mai mult de o ora, si le-am aruncat

    ReplyDelete
  2. E adevarat ca e o nuanta slab pigmentata, dar cum il pun asa ramane. :) Mersi de comment :*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate