Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara


I have tried out all three kind of Extra Super Lash: regular black, waterproof and curled brush. I first heard of Rimmel Extra Super Lash from a friend of mine, while we were in college and were both, on a budget :) So, i told her to get me one, from the hypermarket where she worked as a merchandiser. (not for Rimmel London) It was cheap at the time, still is.
The brush is perfect size, in my opinion, not too thick, not too thin, not too long nor too short. Regular mascara brush, perfect for reaching every tiny lash that's fresh grown...u know what i'm talking about. I always stroke them 3 coats and worked fine. I really think that, if Oriflame would ever cancel Wonder Lash i'd come back to this mascara.
About the mascara for curly lashes i can't really say i loved it, i preffer the straight one for some reason. It matches better with my eye shape, maybe. Donno y.
The waterproof Extra Super Lash: i tried it when i got the regular one and this one at the price of one, on special offer at my fav. makeup shop in town. The blue one. Well, i never was a big fan of waterproof mascaras, although i have sensitive eyes that can give me surprises anytime. I think i just had bad experiences with my first tries with waterproof, cheap, bad mascara in my early teens. :) About this one i can say it didn't amaze me in any way and as i remember, in 2007 when i was using them one after another, month after month, it ran down my face when i cried...so...maybe one coat and go to swimming pool, don't cry and don't challenge it too much! :D Did u like this mascara?

3 comments:

  1. Rimmel's mascaras are one of the few drugstore mascaras I have yet to try. They have so many different ones, I don't know where to start! Thanks for the quick review on this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Glam one from Rimmel, it does quite a nice job in thickening while separating the lashes. I think I'm gonna give the Oriflame mascara a try cuz u say such nice things about it

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate