Monday, February 22, 2010

L'oreal Color Riche Made for Me Lipstick - Blondes




I really didn't know what to expect from a L'oreal lipstick so, i might say i am a little bit ... disappointed?! :-S Thank God i didn't pay for it... that's the first thing comes in my mind. That can't be good, right?

So...detailssss: Texture: very smooth, thin, sheer, pearly. The color i chose is for Blondes, but looks good on me, though. Maybe it's the too much pearl effect that i don't love that much. Looks like an ordinary gloss...it doesn't scream expensive lipstick :)) or look at my lips or wow, ur face looks great...

It's just a lipstick after all. Try it and try it till u are sure it's what u want to buy. Go in natural light, too! I can't say i hate it and i always find a mood to wear it. So, i'm indecisive for its rating. I'll think about it. ;)




3 comments:

  1. I heard of a place that will make a copy of another off the market color of lipstick. Do you know anything about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. example I love the color looking grape by loreal- Off the market now. can't find anything close to that color?? Help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try the nyx-they have lots n lots of shades...i dont exactly know what shade u talk about...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate