Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Alix Avien Matt foundation



I remember that my first hair dye i ever used was made by Alix Avien and i thought they were french :)) well, it sounds french! They are actually, turkish and i recently found out this aspect. I saw for a long time an Alix Avien makeup counter in Carrefour, but i never bought anything. I met it in another store, too and when i asked about their foundation the sales woman said with a mug face "it's turkish..." Not even tryied, till today. What u see in the pic is a tester, shade 104, beautiful, medium beige. It has a strong cosmetic smell and dries up very fast, too fast for me to cover half of my face. And i'm a quikie in applying foundation. Maybe it's the tester... Anyway, i don't recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. buna. ti-au dat tester-ul acasa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as fi vrut eu... nu. :) L-am primit de la cineva. Oh...ce bine ar fi sa dea cei de la Sephora testere...chiar si la plic, chiar si pe bani...numai sa nu mai dam banii a moaca :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate