Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wonder Lash Mascara from Oriflame !



The best mascara with the best brush and composition ever! I love this mascara because it has a tiny comb instead of a regular brush, it transforms ur lashes to gianormous lashes, even the shortest and dull ones, from the 1st stroke!!! Watch out with it, though, cuz u might hurt ur eye, out of excitement :P
It lasts and lasts, without 'crumbling'. It isn't waterproof, so don't weep!
My rating is...10!
P.S. I'm not an Oriflame sales person, neither brands, actually!

3 comments:

  1. Just bought it for the first time :D I tried it around the house, it really does make lashes longer (even my bf noticed that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...didnt happen, only with bad foundation that takes a lot to dry on.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate