Monday, October 19, 2009

Revlon Colorstay with Softflex liquid foundation



This foundation was another disappoinment because it gaved me an unpleasant feeling while i was wearing it, like my face was too tight, although initially, i've bought the Revlon Colorstay - combination/oily, which is my skin type and switched it the next day for the Revlon Colorstay - normal/dry skin (same sh*t). Another thing i didn't like was the fact that it didn't come off easily with cleansing towels, which never happened to me with any other foundation.
The big plus i noticed was the natural looking shades, the best pigments i ever saw in a foundation, that don't fade out.
It is long lasting, indeed, but i don't consider it a 'full coverage' foundation.
My rating: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate