Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Astor AntiStress & Lift liquid foundation





This foundation is recommended to mature skin and i agree. I used it for a while, like 4 months and my chin got breakouts! I usually don't get nasty 'creatures' on my face, but "lifting" makeup provides me the 'joy'.
The coverage isn't great, but i got a really nice result by combining it with another foundation. I'll tell you when i get to my 'Tip' line, below.
Astor AntiStress & Lift has a strong scent, i, personally, wasn't bothered by it and the pump of the container works very well until the last push.
It can easily be taken off ur face if u ... let's say, kiss and i was diappointed by that fact. Because it's a lifting foundation, it gives a nice glow and u can't fix it with translucide powder simply, because it cancels the radiance.
And now, the tip for a great look with this Anti Stress and Lift makeup:
For extra coverage and super effect, dab a bit of Dream Matte Mousse Foundation from Maybelline NY, (for example Astor's shade no. 300 and Dream Matte Mousse shade 'nude' worked very well on me) under your eye area and center of forehead. This way u'll get a diva look, the combination is extraordinary and you have to try it to see it for yourself!
My rating: 9...by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate